Kate Jackson is a certified Practicing Speech Pathologist and School Teacher with Masters Degrees in Speech Pathology and Special Education. She has a wealth of experience combining her dual qualifications to help School and Preschool aged children cope in the classroom and beyond.
Solveigh Olsen is an experienced and nationality registered Paediatric Occupational Therapist with a post graduate qualification in primary Education. Solveigh is passionate about partnering with families and teachers to support children to thrive in and outside of the classroom. Solveigh is experienced working with children who present with a full range of developmental concerns.
Four, 1.5 hour sessions :
- Friday 11 January
- Saturday 12 January
- Friday 18 January
- Saturday 19 January
Session times to be advised based on registration numbers
- Small group of 6 children
- 4 x 1.5 hour child sessions with Kate and Solveigh
- 4 x 30 minute parent feedback sessions including take home ideas and resources
- Progress report at end of the program
- All inclusive program cost $580
- Register your interest here or call Kate on 0452 566 675 or Solveigh on 0431 896 765
- Registration closes Friday 7 December, 2018
- Location : South Eastern Sydney